As a Software Test Automation Trainer, you will take the lead in equipping individuals with little
to no automated testing experience to adopt a quality mindset and become proficient in providing
automated testing solutions to support product releases. This position requires individuals who are excited to provide the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to our team members so that they can effectively fulfill the role of a Quality Engineer. Through engaging instruction, hands-on exercises, and practical examples, you will empower participants to embrace testing methodologies and drive successful deployments.
• Conduct instructor-led facilitation, hands-on labs, role-play scenarios, and teach-backs to
reinforce understanding and practice application.
• Foster an inclusive and engaging learning environment, encouraging active participation and
• Teach fundamental quality concepts and principles, including functional and non-functional
testing, defect management, test strategy, test development, test management, and risk
analysis and mitigation.
• Provide guidance and mentorship to learners, addressing their questions, concerns, and
• Assess participants' progress through assessments, quizzes, and feedback, and provide
follow-up as needed.
• Collaborate with instructional designers, training coordinators, and subject matter experts to
assist in the creation, auditing, and coordination of training content.
• Work closely with business stakeholders and IT leadership to support organizational quality
• Prioritize self-learning and keeping up-to-date on evolving test automation and tools and
training and development standards and best practices.
• Computer-related degree or equivalent experience.
• Previous software automation testing experience.
• Proficient coding skills utilizing C#.
• Strong understanding of testing methodologies and architecture with previous experience
using the following technology tools and techniques: Docker, Postman, RestSharp,
Selenium, Stryker, JMeter, Load Runner, SpecFlow, PactFlow, Microsoft Visual Studio
2019 or newer, CI/CD Model, Test Scaffolding, Test Containers, Kafka, and Wire Mock.
• Experience in writing advance queries in SQL using joins.
• Previous experience utilizing performance monitoring tools, such as Dynatrace or Splunk,
during test execution as a part of the release pipeline.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex
concepts in a clear and engaging manner.
• Passion for teaching and facilitating learning experiences, particularly with adult learners.
• Ability to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment to accommodate diverse
backgrounds and learning preferences.
• Patience, empathy, and the ability to adapt teaching approaches to meet the needs of
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and
• Agile expertise
• Leadership experience
• Fluent in Confluence
• Experience with work tracking tools such as Jira or TFS
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening on UWM’s campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include: