As a Correspondent Specialist you will be reviewing all incoming closed correspondent loan packages to ensure completeness, accuracy, and adherence to purchase standards - setting these loans up for Servicing.
• Complete Post Closing Audit checklist to verify loan documents are complete and accurate
• Verify data is consistent between final closing documents and LOS
• Identify and record purchase loan conditions in LOS
• Set up loans for Servicing in LOS
• Prepare and approve correspondent purchase advice
• Work with correspondents and internal resolution teams to get any necessary corrections to all closing and collateral documents
• Respond to email and phone inquiry from correspondents on the status of their loans
• Maintain post-closing and purchase SLAs
• Utilize LOS and various IT tools to create and maintain necessary reporting
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening on UWM’s campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include: