Responsible for assisting/auditing production within Final Docs, organizing incoming mail for processing, Identifying and locating documents for internal and external team requests, and conducting various tasks in support of Final Docs.
• Preparing mail for processors
• Document scanning
• Managing atypical documentation
• Assisting in misc. Final Docs projects
• Dynamically moving between different roles
• Energetic and proactive personality
• Ability to stand/move around for a prolonged period of time
• Able to lift up to 30lbs
• Great organizational skills
• Intermediate computer skills
• Excellent time management skills as well as attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
United Shore is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that feels very much like family. Our team is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. And our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. We believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here: