Responsible for curing errors on Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies by following guidelines and contacting closing agents, county recorders, and other resources.
• Pull outstanding report and organize and sort in Excel by date, investor, etc.
• Contact title companies and/or closing agents via phone or email on outstanding final document corrections
• Making comments for all actions taken to obtain corrections
• Follow processes to have documents corrected, upon receipt of corrected documents verify all information is correct, uploaded, and removed from report
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Familiarity of Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies
• Excellent time management skills as well as attention to detail
• Great organizational skills
• Basic computer skills
• Basic experience with Word and Outlook
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Great verbal skills
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening on UWM’s campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include: