What do you get when you combine a jack of all trades with a customer service aficionado? At UWM, we get a Junior Processor. You’ll be involved in a variety of areas within the lending process and have responsibilities that include compiling and analyzing data and gathering documentation to help facilitate loan approvals. Being so versatile means your knowledge will soar. So take it all in because, in this role, there’s a huge potential for growth.
• Working with Underwriting to process requests for updates to required loan documents
• Calling homeowners and title insurance companies to request policy corrections
• Entering data into our systems
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Excel and Word
• Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Strong technical skills
• Production and process oriented
• Excellent time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Comfortable in a fast-moving environment
• Ability to multitask and adapt
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Onsite, full-time attendance
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening on UWM’s campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include: