United Wholesale Mortgage is expanding our world class training to include our external clients. We need a rock star training expert to spearhead this training initiative. Just as we provide our clients with unmatched service through our AEs, Ops, Technology, and Marketing, we will now provide them with training resources. This will allow brokers to bring on loan officers and processors and rely on exclusive UWM training to get them up and running so they can strategically grow their business. Through all this we will strengthen our partnership with our clients and strengthen the wholesale industry. The ideal candidate has a mastery of training principles, a passion for helping our clients, and the ability to think clearly while balancing multiple tasks.
• Designing, building, and delivering LO and Processor training to our clients
• Working with Sales, Marketing, and the Training Team to develop and refine content
• Providing AEs with training and materials to administer ongoing training to their clients
• Working under the leadership of the VP of Training
• Potential travel component
• Origination or processing experience
• 6 months training experience
• Strong work ethic
• Advanced experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Good communication and team building skills
• Demonstrated client service excellence
• High School Diploma
• Onsite attendance is required
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening on UWM’s campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include: