The primary focus of this position will be to support the Capital Markets pricing, product development, mortgage insurance and outright loan delivery teams, helping to create and implement new processes and procedures in order to expedite resolution of items and create a standardized response/process. The position is responsible for researching issues, preparing a recommendation for resolution and implementing the resolution. The team member will develop new reports and work with the team to evolve processes to support overall Company goals. The team member will assist with escalation related requests and will work to resolve these expediently. This team member should be able to work independently with self-motivation and be able to possess the ability to think analytically.
• Special projects as assigned that will enhance processes and create efficiencies
• Identify areas of opportunity working within the Capital Markets teams to research and improve
• Using strong interpersonal skills to facilitate relationships with other teams in the company
• Cross train with other Secondary teams such as Product Development and Mortgage Insurance
• Assist with ad-hoc reporting that comes up as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business or other applicable areas
• Strong multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced experience using Excel, with ability to utilize PIVOTs, vLookup, & other analytical functions
• Reporting capabilities within Sql Server Management Studio or Hyperion
• Strong attention to detail
• An ability to work well independently, as well as in a team, and take ownership of responsibilities
• Strong drive, self-motivation and dependability
• 2-5 years Mortgage experience is preferred.
• This position requires on-site attendance.
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening on UWM’s campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include: