The Secondary Marketing Product Development Specialist I will be responsible for creating and testing product validations and mortgage insurance plans in the system. They will manage the Product Development email inbox for questions from the App Support team or other internal clients. Creation and maintenance of product development documents.
• Creating and testing product validations and mortgage insurance plans in the system in conjunction with new product or product enhancement releases.
• Monitoring and maintaining the product development inbox for questions from the Application Support team as well as other internal clients.
• Understanding UWM products including mortgage insurance and manage Product Development documents including: product and mortgage insurance matrices
• Attending Secondary BP Team meetings to stay apprised of upcoming changes and enhancements
• Special projects as assigned
• Periodic system rule updates
• Strong attention to detail, self-motivation and dependability
• Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills
• Strong deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills
• An ability to work well independently, as well as in a team, and take ownership of responsibilities
• Advanced experience using Excel, with ability to utilize PIVOTs, vLookup, & other analytical functions
• Reporting capabilities within Sql Server Management Studio or Hyperion
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Finance, Business or other applicable areas.
• 1-3 years Mortgage experience is preferred.
• This position requires on-site attendance.
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening on UWM’s campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include: